|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Supporting the Investments & Finance function
- Position based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Growth stage with extensive financial backing
This organisation is in a number of countries and have developed 1GW of renewables projects with a development pipeline of 2GW. They have completed recent acquisitions of two utility scale Solar farms with a further two pending acquisitions in Australia. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Play an important role in a small deal team supporting financial decision making around project development and related transactions. Reporting to the Regional Manager and the Head of Investments you will:
- Prepare financial models and quantitative analysis on projects & investment targets;
- Conduct in-depth research and presentations on the fundamentals of potential investments;
- Support deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing responsibilities;
- Conduct capital budgeting and project forecasting for revenue and market risk management.
You have up to approximately 5-10 years of experience in investment banking/renewables organisations supporting investment analysis on projects and M&A. You have experience in some or all of the following:
- Ability to develop and construct financial models from scratch, operate and manage them;
- Familiarity with Project Finance structures and processes;
- Development of greenfield projects in Renewable Energy, Electricity or Infrastructure;
- Actuarial experience or qualifications will be valued.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.