|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Sydney (Office) based role
- Strong technical expertise
- C&I projects up to 10 MW
Locally and internationally, they are developing 5 GW of onshore wind, utility scale BESS and C&I solar. In Australia the goal is to have 100 C&I projects by the end of 2021. Also locally are two utility scale BESS projects.
Your new role
Is an Owner's Engineer Project Manager role with a strong emphases on technical evaluation:
- Technical review of prospective projects - design, yield, panel/inverter quality, grid connection, roof load etc;
- Deliver projects within budget and schedule achieving EHS goals;
- Reporting on all of the EPC's activities.
You have a strong background with the functions listed above, Owner's Engineering experience also desireable. You also have the capacity to work at volume and to take on future utility scale projects.
Find this opportunity exciting? Please submit your resume via this site or call Ben Green on 0439 441 394.
We are also recruiting the following positions:
- Development Manager - Utility Scale BESS projects, Sydney/Regional
- Investment Associate - Behind the meter solar (and more)
- Accounts Coordinator - Two years experience, career position
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.