|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Identify renewables opportunities in South Korea
- Join an existing, successful team
- Significant career opportunity
Your new company is an international success story with significant investments in utility scale wind, solar and various other platforms. They are now seeking to significantly build the South Korean business.
Your new position
- Identify and secure suitable opportunities for renewable energy development projects
- Identify and coordinate with competitive local civil and electrical companies for technical site assessment
- Build and manage relationships with project owners, landowners, construction partners and real estate/project brokers
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with local governmental authorities, utility companies and construction partners
- Structure and negotiate deals to suit company’s investment criteria
You speak native Korean and have experience in the solar sector in either development or construction. You may also have a development background in property and real estate.
This is a unique opportunity in the industry of the future. Please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on Whatsapp - +61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.