|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Brisbane base (flexible)
- International Renewables firm
- Broad regional responsibility
Well established global utility scale renewables firm with a proven record of success across several regions including Europe and North America. Having a huge capacity completed and another GW or more either under development or construction, this company has made a significant impact.
Your new role:
Supporting Project Development activities by ensuring the adequate legal frameworks are in place, identifying impediments and providing solutions as well as negotiating and documenting transactions. You will be responsible for:
- Incorporation of Special Purpose Vehicles to facilitate project development ensuring all corporate obligations are in place;
- Supporting land development with due diligence on potential acquisitions, preparation & negotiation of land/lease agreements and assisting the permitting process;
- Preparation, negotiation and due diligence of M&A, purchase and sale of projects via Special Purpose Vehicles;
- Assist the team with general documentation such as NDAs, LOIs, MOUs and Tenders and any other documentation required.
With a total of around 7-9 year’s experience, working for a Law firm or within a legal department of a Renewable Energy business.
How to Apply
Our client truly believes that their people are their greatest asset. Looking for a company that cares as much for the environment as its people? Then call Ben Green on 0439 441 394 quoting position no. 671375 or submit your application including your Resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.