|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Well connected with renewable energy regulatory bodies?
- Execution of project regulatory activities
- Monitor project development
Your new company is one of the largest renewable energy project owners in the Philippines.
- You will be responsible for management of a project in terms of acquiring necessary government permits and licenses;
- Preparing and submitting required applications and reports to regulatory agencies;
- Tracking and monitoring the status of submissions and applications;
- Serving as primary regulatory authority contact for assigned project(s);
- Represent the company in various presentations, meetings and communications with the respective agencies.
- Previous experience developing energy or power projects;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Established good rapport with all government entities and licensing agencies.
For more information please call Lani Seals on viber or whatsapp +63 917 713 2931.
Please also note applications without attached resumes will not be considered.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.