|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Multi-faceted International solar business;
- O&M role overseeing multiple utility scale solar farms;
- Sydney based with regular trips to site.
An international solar EPC & IPP with a strong presence globally and locally with assets across Australia and the Pacific. They have developed and installed over 10GW’s of capacity worldwide and are experiencing continued growth.
Your new role:
Working in collaboration with the Technical Manager you will play a major role in developing and executing the client’s O&M business strategy across the APAC region. You will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Development of technical documentation and training programs for internal staff;
- Planning and scheduling of site maintenance activities and coordination for new projects;
- Support Akwire planning, Maximo PM loads and WO updates;
- SCADA and HV support as well as all the relevant reporting, Subcontractor scope development and site compliance activities.
With a background in the utility energy industry, in operations, maintenance, performance reporting and outage management you have experience in the following:
- Technical management of utility scale solar power plant electrical systems;
- Electronic power system protection equipment;
- VBA and/or SQL is highly regarded;
This a great opportunity to take your O&M career to the next level by joining a big name in the Solar space. To apply please get in touch with Ben Green on 0439 441 394 or submit your application here and include your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.