|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Japanese renewables developer
- Positions available in Tokyo and Tokhoku
- Local and international candidates considered
Your new employer is a Japanese company involved in wind, solar, hydro and storage both locally and internationally.
Your new role
The company manages power plant construction projects and you will be responsible for:
- Coordination with internal resources and external stakeholders necessary to complete the project.
- Project progress management, budget management, scope management
- Project scope and goal setting, coordination with project stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility.
- Creation of project plan, verification and evaluation and performance measurement
Ideally, you have Project Management skills in the construction of solar farms. Business level Japanese and business level English are a requirement for both local and international candidates.
Interested in a long term career in a local company with international reach? Please apply through this site or if you would like to know more please contact Michael Green on WhatsApp on +61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.