|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||South East Asia|
Permanent / Full Time
- Two Roles based in Johor or Singapore
- International Renewables Developer and IPP
- Interested in an international career?
is an international energy storage developer and independent power producer.
Your New Role
Project Development Manager
- To develop a utility scale and energy storage project for the company based on the company's budget and to meet profitability;
- Project starts form land acquisition to project feasibility coordinating with various government agencies and company department leads;
- Manage permitting and securing of possible funding.
Site Acquisition and Real Estate Manager
- Manage site assessment, site control, and acquisition efforts for land and potentially other facilities;
- Develop targeting strategy to secure land for renewable energy projects in collaboration with management, internal staff, and external consultants;
- Collaborate with permitting, technical, legal, and financial teams to support the project development process;
- Monitor and assess market prices of land in the vicinity of project site or grid connection point;
- Manage and maintain data rooms, project summary and tracking tools, and project files.
Who you are:
- For the project development manager role we are seeking candidates with at least 5 years of experience in the capacity in the renewable energy sector or real estate development sector;
- For the Real Estate Manager role we are seeking candidates with 10+ years of experience in real estate, with 5 years working in rural areas;
- Working cooperatively with national, county, and local governments;
- Knowledge of the Malaysian and/or Singaporean renewable energy markets;
- Electrical engineering experience advantageous
If you are interested in joining a successful international renewables developer then please submit your resume through this site or if you would like to discuss please call Lani Seals on WhatsApp on + 63 917 713 2931. Ref #661766
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.