|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- One of Japan's significant solar producers
- One of the largest renewables developers in Asia
- Significant growth requiring 4 new positions
Our client is part of a group that has US$50B in investments and over 20,000 staff. Their Japan operations have significant renewables investments and are growing rapidly requiring four extra positions in the investments team.
Your new role
Senior Associates/Associate (2 positions) :
You will be involved in -
- due diligence
- building proprietary financial models
- negotiation of commercial and legal contracts
- on going involvement on existing projects
- hands on support to portfolio companies
- mentoring/management of Analysts
Analysts (2 positions):
Similar to the above but at a lower level.
Who you are
The Senior Associate/Associate level role you are able to independently process deals and train associates/analysts. You have around 4 to 10 years experience. Experience in M&A highly regarded.
For the Analyst role you have one to two years experience as a business analyst or financial analyst or accounting.
You must be fluent in Japanese and English.
If you want to continue or enter the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future, then call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.