|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon|
Permanent / Full Time
- Policy Planning and Advocacy Adviser
- Regulation and Policy Formulation
- Develop relationships and networks within the Renewable Energy sector
This company is a successful IPP and developer of renewable energy projects across Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on the existing Philippine energy laws, policies and programs that impact the operation of projects in operation and under development;
- Develop/manage relationships and networks within the Renewable Energy sector and NGCP, DU/ECs in the Philippines.
- Previous experience developing a network and relationship management in the renewable energy sector;
- Well maintained reputation and contacts with the different government agencies connected to renewable energy;
- Experienced in policy making and planning plus investment approval reports.
If you think you got what it takes to be part of this growing company in renewable energy, please apply and send your resume quoting Job Number 260003.
If you need to know more about the company and the role, please contact Lani Seals on 09177132931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.