|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Help design utility scale solar farms;
- Tokyo or Fukuoka location;
- Business level English required.
Ranked in the top 500 growth companies in the Asia Pacific your new company is involved in utility scale solar and onshore and offshore wind both in Japan and internationally.
Your new role:
Civil and Structural engineering for utility scale solar plants in regional Japan:
- Create survey plans for topographical and geotechnical surveys;
- Provide civil design and development support;
- Responsible for structural design aspects of projects;
- Create specifications for civil and structural works;
- Assist in the calculation of accumulated cost of civil and structure work;
- Oversight around site quality management.
You can design renewable energy plants from scratch working as part of a wider team of engineers and other experienced professionals. You will have some or all of the following:
- At least 3 year’s experience working as a Civil or Structural Engineer;
- An architecture licence, professional engineering licence or site management licence;
- If you have led an engineering team this will be considered very beneficial.
If you want to continue or enter the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.