|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Renewables Company based in Japan.
- Japanese fluency, Business level English required.
- Exciting new Tokyo based role.
Our client covers the full life cycle of a renewable energy projects including Asset Management, operating close to 3 GW of infrastructure across Wind, Solar and Hydro. With offices all over the world their business is growing fast and they are looking for an Asset Manager associate to join the team.
Your new role:
In charge of a portfolio of operative PV plants, with the goal of supervising the operation of assets as per below:
- Monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool;
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision;
- Reporting to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of plants;
- Managing O&M contracts, checking that all obligations are met, and metrics achieved;
- Coordination with all the operational bodies such as local regulators, grid operators, municipalities, authorities etc.
An Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineer by trade you will have at least 3 year’s experience in Renewable Energy or Technical disciplines. Previous experience in asset management or in the PV sector will be strongly valued. You will also require:
- High level of written and spoken Japanese;
- Business level of written and spoken English;
- Availability for frequent trips to sites, and visits to clients;
- Driving license B is required.
If you want to continue or enter the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.