|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||South East Asia|
Permanent / Full Time
- Bring your Real Estate expertise to the renewable energy industry
- International career
- Role based in Johor or Singapore
Your New Role: Site Acquisition and Real Estate Manager
- Manage site assessment, site control, and acquisition efforts for land and potentially other facilities;
- Develop targeting strategy to secure land for renewable energy projects in collaboration with management, internal staff, and external consultants;
- Collaborate with permitting, technical, legal, and financial teams to support the project development process;
- Monitor and assess market prices of land in the vicinity of project site or grid connection point;
- Manage and maintain data rooms, project summary and tracking tools, and project files.
- 10+ years of experience in real estate industry, with 5+ years working in rural areas;
- Strong track record of working cooperatively with county and local governments, as well as local communities;
- Strong background working with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in joining a successful international renewables developer then please submit your resume through this site or if you would like to discuss please call Lani Seals on WhatsApp on + 63 917 713 2931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.