|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Canberra or Sydney|
Permanent / Full Time
- Wind & Solar Asset Management
- Canberra or Sydney location
- International Renewables Developer
A leading full life cycle renewable energy developer involved in utility scale wind, solar and storage projects with a fast-growing portfolio across and Australia and internationally.
Your new role:
Sitting within the Asset Management arm the Performance & Reliability Engineer will play a key role within our client’s operations, responsible for process management and data accountancy. You will be engaged to perform the following:
- Manage operational KPI trends concerning production, energy availability/reliability and efficiency.
- Monitor and evaluate equipment and system performance by analysing the results of condition-monitoring systems, reviewing equipment failures.
- Improve wind and solar site performance by providing recommendations regarding availability, production and reliability issues.
An electrical engineer with excellent knowledge of wind and solar power generation equipment, protection and isolation equipment, substations, static and dynamic reactive power equipment, electrical collection systems as well as SCADA control and HMI systems. Wind experience highly regarded.
How to Apply
Interested in joining this leading full life cycle renewable energy developer, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.