|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Tokyo based role eventually relocating to Vietnam
- Ambitious Renewable Energy Developer & IPP
- Fast growing company with modern culture
Ranked in the top 500 growth companies in the Asia Pacific your new company is involved in utility scale solar and onshore and offshore wind, both in Japan and internationally.
Your new role:
Collaborating with Japanese counterparts you will lead a team to execute renewables projects, focusing on country level business development and upcoming projects in Vietnam. Responsible for the following:
- Lead, structure, and perform negotiations for contractual terms and agreements;
- Create and maintain a network of partners, vendors and external investors for deals;
- Manage existing stakeholders to ensure contractual obligations and rights are being met;
- Manage operating projects to ensure satisfactory performance of plants.
Coming from a Finance background you have infrastructure project development, deal origination, M&A transaction and project management experience. You have also spent some time in the Renewable energy industry in similar roles. You will have the following:
- Project Finance and cash flow modelling experience;
- A willingness to travel frequently and eventually relocate to Vietnam covid permitting.
- Fluency in Japanese and English with Vietnamese language skills desirable but not mandatory.
If you are passionate about the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.