|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon|
Permanent / Full Time
- A world leader in microgrids
- Career options in the Philippines
- Manila based office
This international organisation develops, finances, constructs and operates microgrids which benefit companies, communities and investors alike.
Solutions integrate multiple generation sources, battery storage and advanced control systems. This is a newly created role designed to grow the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Segment time to create own leads, and penetrate new accounts.
- Promote the value proposition to potential customers, the market, industry leaders and stakeholders.
- Ensure an on-going superior customer experience for current and potential customers from initial contact to closure and on-going support.
- Provide weekly forecast of orders, and reports on key items of interest.
- Organise the team to share critical issues and support needs for him to successfully advance and close deals
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience with knowledge of power utility market.
- Proven track record for delivering desired business results in terms of sales and profits relative to the accounts he had previously handled.
- A BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, or other related discipline is required.
- Experience selling long term PPA’s.
If your dream is to be part of this industry of the future and take part in its success, call Lani Seals at 63 9177132931. or Michael Green on +61 411 703 377. Or simply apply to the link and quote job number: 314553.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.