|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Established WTG erection organisation
- Melbourne based role
- Long term growth and career opportunities
An international WTG erection specialist with numerous projects in Australia. They offer fully integrated site installation packages to the biggest wind OEM’s in the market.
Your new role
Reporting to the overseas based Operations Director you will manage all personnel, operational activities, financial considerations, and project planning by working closely with all the major stakeholders for the client’s wind farm operations including Site Managers, HR, Project Managers and so on. You are responsible for:
- Assess the crews in order to implement improvements to operational standards on site;
- Review and develop current site procedures and strive for continuous improvement across all crews to ensure efficiency and achievement of KPI’s;
- Provide reports to relevant members of management following site visits to advise on where improvements could be move with regards operations, site setup, health and safety, quality etc.;
- Forecasting manning levels for upcoming projects and advising relevant personnel of any potential skills shortages;
- Monitor individual project installation labour costs by comparing actual execution times with the contractual scope and re-align where possible;
- Coordinate with Site Managers and Project Managers regarding the most effective use of resources onsite to ensure sufficient return on project resource investment
You have been involved in onshore wind farm construction and understand the requirements.
How to Apply
If you want to join one of the leading companies in the Wind Turbine erection space globally, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume through this advertisement.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.