|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Build a Carbon Credits Business
- New Green Fuel/RE Organisation
- Senior level opportunity
Your new company is an asset manager with a significant investment in a new organisation developing green fuel and renewable energy through Biomass and Pyrolysis.
Your new role
- Developing the Australian market by creating new business opportunities and by engaging in long-term value-adding relationships with key accounts and prospects.
- Trading and retailing of environmental commodities, such as carbon credits, renewable energy certificates
- Product development
- Understand carbon legislation and monitor changes
- Understand new carbon technologies
You understand carbon and the business opportunities that carbon credits represent. You have senior level responsibility in the market and may come from a carbon specialist business or perhaps a major oil company with experience in Environmental Products Origination.
How to apply
This is an exceptional opportunity with a new organisation that wants to make a difference and has the financial backing to do so. Please call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement. Job ref #423747
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.