|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Tokyo location only
- Business level English required
- Business promotion for green retail electricity
Ranked in the top 500 growth companies in the Asia Pacific your new company is involved in utility scale solar and onshore and offshore wind both in Japan and internationally.
Your new role:
Develop strategies to promote the spread of renewable energy through a new internal retail electricity business:
- Build this new business and integrate it within the wider company;
- Formulate business and organisational strategies;
- Monitor relevant KPI’s for the team and manage team members;
- Develop a plan to structure this new team to align with companywide structure;
- Make decisions to consider new businesses & markets other than retail;
- Conduct business strategy reviews and project promotions.
You have a strong desire to see the Renewable Energy industry grow and continue to penetrate more traditional retail electricity markets. In order to achieve this goal, you possess the following experience:
- Experience in growing B2B and B2C businesses;
- Experience in managing an organization of 20 or more people;
- Business level English language skill.
If you want to continue or enter the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or email email@example.com or submit your resume through this advertisement.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.