|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer and IPP
- Asia's Largest Renewables Developer
- Potential International Career Path
This organisation has numerous projects and offices in the Asia Pacific area. They have a positive reputation around the world and recognised for their success in developing and operating utility scale solar, wind and hydro projects.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager and the Head of Investments you will:
- Manage extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on projects & investment targets;
- Perform in-depth research and present on the fundamentals of potential investments;
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities;
- Provide deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing.
You have up to approximately 10 years of experience in investment banking/renewables organisations conducting investment analysis on projects and M&A.
This is a great opportunity in a dynamic organisation. If you want to be part of the excitement then call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377. Ref # 584321
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.