|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Sydney or Brisbane|
Permanent / Full Time
- Leading Solar Developer
- Significant Projects Under Construction/Operating
- Sydney or Brisbane based
Our client is involved in developing, project-financing and operating renewable projects across Australia. They support the full lifecycle of renewable energy and storage project development and operation, including greenfield development, project structuring and financing, construction management and a full operational asset management offering. They are also running Hydrogen projects.
Your new role
- You will lead the development of an existing pipeline of projects;
- You will identify ideal locations for future renewable energy and storage projects and execute on securing and developing projects in those locations;
- Lead and review site assessment reports for new projects, including with respect to planning aspects and grid connection availability;
- Lead on the development approval application process and work with other members of the team on the grid application process for new sites;
- You will work with other members of the team on joint venture and project acquisition opportunities.
To succeed, you have experience in the origination and development of renewable energy projects or advising on such projects. You will likely have grid, planning and/or general project development expertise.
How to Apply
Interested in joining Australia’s leading Renewable Energy business? Get in touch with Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 and firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume. Job ref #419761.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.