|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer and IPP
- Location in Australia is open
- Company has large investors in support
About the Company
This organisation is in a number of countries and have developed over 1GW of renewables projects with a development pipeline of 3GW. Currently, they have a number of solar utility projects in Australia either under construction or in development. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Role to be based in either Melbourne or Sydney with other locations considered.
About the role
You will support the daily, weekly and monthly financial operations ensuring appropriate reporting to support business and operational needs. This includes:
- effective month end processes,
- responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations,
- supporting month end journal and accrual preparation
- supporting in the preparation of the Annual Budget and End of Year Audit and Statutory accounting requirements.
- IFRS accounting standards
You have three to five years experience in financial and management accounting and have an understanding of IFRS. A renewables industry background would be a positive but still apply if you don't have this.
If you would like a position that is both technically interesting and vital for humanity then call Ben Green to discuss, +61 439 441 394, or submit your resume through this advertisement.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.