|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer and IPP
- Company has large investors in support
- The role is Melbourne based
This organisation is in a number of countries and have developed over 1GW of renewables projects with a development pipeline of 3GW. Currently, they have a number of utility scale solar projects in Australia either under construction or in development. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
About the role
You will play a fundamental role within the finance function to support the company’s rapid growth in operations across Australia. Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to assist with the below activities:
- End-to-end administration of accounts payable and receivables function
- Processing of payroll journals and administration of superannuation
- Bank reconciliations and administration of corporate credit cards
- Month end reconciliations of General Ledger accounts
- Assist with project cost tracking and monitoring of project funding obligations
- Assist with finalising P&L and Balance sheet reporting to Headquarters
- Assist with managing the Fixed Assets Register and Depreciation Schedule
- Assist with annual preparation and review of statutory filings and other audit inquiries
- Assist with indirect taxes preparation and lodgement
- Experience in energy generation, renewable energy or construction will be highly regarded
- A degree qualified accountant with 2-3 years corporate accounting experience
- Completed or working towards CPA or CA preferred
- Hands-on experience in the end-to-end accounts payable, receivables and payroll function required
- Experience with any ERP system preferred, Xero and NetSuite will be highly regarded.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.