|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Solar Developer & IPP
- Multiple projects under construction/operating
- Sydney based role
Your new company is an international solar developer and IPP with a local track record developing and maintaining industrial and utility scale projects.
Your new role
In your new role you will:
- Develop and maintain an equipment database;
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with OEMs, consultants and contractors to drive best technical and capex & opex outcomes;
- Ensure all BESS equipment is up to date with regulatory and technical changes and integrate this into project delivery;
- Work with Asset managers to give better performance outputs maintainability, reliability and availability of operational assets.
You have experience in:
- Different types of Battery Energy Storage Systems;
- Inverters capabilities and functionalities;
- MV/HV protection systems;
- Engineering design process, from conceptual system design stage to testing, validation & commissioning;
- Managing relationships with key equipment suppliers & technical consultants;
- Electrical standards and writing technical summary papers.
Interested in joining this leading International Renewable Energy business? Get in touch with Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 and firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.