|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Support Taiwanese Growth
- Taiwanese and English Language Skills
Your new company is a successful solar, wind and storage developer that has a massive 6 GW project pipeline. They have a large, and expanding, Asian footprint.
Two newly created roles:
SITE ACQUISITION AND REAL ESTATE MANAGER
- Manage site assessment, site control, and acquisition efforts for land and potentially other facilities to host renewable energy system installation;
- Develop a targeting strategy to secure land for renewable energy projects;
- Collaborate with permitting, technical, legal, and financial teams to support the project development process.
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
- Manage all aspects of project development from conception until construction;
- Develop and execute a strategy to originate develop projects;
- Collaborate with the Bureau of Energy, county & local governments, national & local Taipower, and other government and utility units to analyse market information;
- Source, evaluate, analyse, and secure land for renewable energy and energy storage projects.
If you are interested in joining a stable, successful and well-funded renewable energy developer and IPP then please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement or our website.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.