|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Support Vietnamese Growth
- Vietnamese and English Language Skills
Your new company is a successful solar, wind and storage developer that has a massive 6 GW project pipeline. They have a large, and expanding, Asian footprint.
Two newly created roles:
EPC PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for the delivery of the cost estimation, vendor review, selection and construction phase of projects;
- Review and select independent engineers who will conduct due diligence on self-developed or acquired projects;
- Write Request for Proposals for vendors & contractors and provide budgets and recommendations to management;
- Manage solar and wind contractors, working with legal on their scope of work and contracts, tracking performance, risk, testing and commissioning.
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
- You will manage all aspects of project development from conception until construction;
- Collaborate with MOIT, ERAV, provincial PCs, DOITs, national & local EVN to analyse market information;
- Source, evaluate, analyse, and secure land for renewable energy and energy storage projects;
- Develop and execute a strategy to originate and develop projects.
If you are interested in joining a stable, successful and well-funded renewable energy developer and IPP then please call Benjamin Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement or our website.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.