|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Support Korean Growth
- Korean Language Skills
Your new company is a successful solar, wind and storage developer that has a massive 6 GW project pipeline. They have a large, and expanding, Asian footprint.
Three newly created roles:
LAND ACQUISITION & REAL ESTATE MANAGER
- You will manage Land acquisition and manage site assessment & control. This will include prospecting and negotiating with local government.
- Develop a target strategy for securing land for energy projects
- Work closely with permitting, legal and finance teams to advance projects
Your background for this role : Real Estate industry experience including rural land
- Negotiate permit and consent applications and designs for renewables projects
- Cultivate strong relationships with authorities and stakeholders influencing permits
- Conduct siting and environmental screening studies
- Design PV, Wind farm and storage layouts
Your background for this role: Energy project development or real estate development.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Develop renewables and storage projects
- Manage grid connections
- Manage project permitting
Your background for this role: Renewables project development experience or perhaps Real estate development experience
If you are interested in joining a stable, successful and well funded renewable energy developer and IPP then please call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume through this advertisement or our website.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.