|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Based in Singapore and includes Indonesian & Malaysian Markets
- Energy or Real Estate Development Experience
Your new company is a successful solar, wind and storage developer that has a massive 6 GW project pipeline. They have a large, and expanding, Asian footprint.
Your new role
Your role is critical and will include:
- Securing land for utility scale projects - site identifying and assessment
- Managing grid connection
- Project permitting - working with local stakeholders, local & national government entities
- Work with technical,legal and financial teams for a successful result
You have a background in energy or real estate, have experience working in Singapore and a good understanding of the sector in Indonesia and/or Malaysia. Ideally, you are an electrical engineer.
If you are interested in joining a stable, successful and well funded renewable energy developer and IPP then please call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume through this advertisement or our website.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.