|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne or Sydney based role
- Work with a leading renewables IPP
- 1-2 yrs wind development experience
Our client is a global renewable energy developer and IPP currently focusing on Wind & Solar in the APAC region. They have developed more than 4GW of renewable energy assets globally and now seek to expand their portfolio within Australia.
What you will be doing:
Supported by experienced Development Managers, you will assist in:
- Managing the Development Approval process;
- Managing relationship with landowners and the wider community;
- Managing the Connection Application process;
- Assessing technical and economic viability;
- Managing Project development design;
- Establishing project schedules and budget;
- Managing EPC negotiations;
- Managing Bids and tenders;
- Managing Project finance.
If you have around 2 years of experience as a wind development professional supported by a background in planning, environmental or renewable energy, this would be beneficial to transition into this role.
How to Apply
Interested in joining this well-respected renewable energy success story? Then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 email email@example.com or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.