|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Exciting role based in Vietnam
- Advance your renewables career
- ASEAN Wind Developer and IPP
Your new company is developing and investing in wind platforms in a number of countries across Asia. They are an Independent Power Producer focused on renewable energy generation and experiencing solid growth in the region.
Your new role:
- Continuous monitoring and operational control of wind power plants
- SCADA data hosting and operational data management
- Health, Safety and Environmental management of wind power plants
- Site co-ordination with turbine manufacturers staff and O&M services interventions
- Supervision of Substation Operation Manager
- Commercial and contracts management for wind power plants
- Power Production monitoring, checking, reporting and invoicing
- Site Insurance & claim management
- Technical due diligence, technical audits & inspections of wind turbines
- HSEQ audits & inspections of power plant
- Wind turbines spare parts inventory monitoring
- Turbines control monitoring systems checking and reporting
- Stakeholder and public relations management in accordance with CSR activities
You have experience in the installation, service and ongoing maintenance of onshore wind turbine generators. You understand all the main components of a WTG and know how to trouble shoot and repair these components.
If you have strong knowledge of HSE and experience carrying out Job Safety Evaluation Analysis whilst keeping records and reporting on hazardous observations etc. this will be beneficial.
You also have an electrical engineering qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the exciting transition to renewables in SE Asia with one of the leading renewables businesses in the region. If this interests you then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting job reference #375895 or apply online.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.