|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment Group|
Permanent / Full Time
- Compensation and Benefits Analysis
- Human Resources Generalist
- HR Business Partner
Your new company
Our client is a global leader in international transport & logistics. A top notch supply chain partner and one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world.
Your new role and background
As an HR generalist, the role is to assist the HR Manager in her day to day activity but will be the lead for compensation and benefits. To improve and develop the existing plan and vendors.
Qualifications and experience
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or related course
- Has a minimum of five (5) years working experience as HR business partner in a manufacturing or service provider. A logistics or supply chain company experience is a plus
- An HR generalist with expertise on compensation and benefit.
- As a generalist, assist the HR manager in the day to day HR activity
- To take the lead in improving compensation and benefit package
- Evaluate, review compenben vendors and create accreditation policy
This is an exciting role in an exciting company. If you would like to know more about this opportunity please message Lani Seals on +63 9177132931 or submit your resume quoting Job Number 327378
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.