|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Boutique Asset Manager/Developer
- Creating a sustainable world through Investments
- Develop C&I Solar, Battery Storage
Your new company
Founded by an internationally respected "green" entrepreneur/private equity professional the company is now establishing its Sydney CBD office, other offices in Europe and Asia. The business finances, develops and operates C&I solar, innovative sustainable agriculture, green buildings and more.
Your new role
- Engage with C&I energy users and progress them through the sales process negotiating and concluding long term bankable PPAs;
- Build a large sales funnel of opportunities.
Who you are
You have a strong solar business development background and have been involved in negotiating PPA's.
If you would like to join this innovative startup under the management of a proven and successful senior management team then please submit your resume. If you require more information then please contact Michael Green on +61 411 703 377. Ref #298399
(You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role).
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.