|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Established & successful Solar organisation
- New position due to growth in the C&I market
- Australian based PV Engineers encouraged to apply
Well established Solar business expanding due to both growth in the market and innovative initiatives on behalf of the company.
Your new role
Reporting to a Senior PV Engineer you will assist with:
- Overall electrical design of solar projects including calculations, modelling, and scheduling
- Production of technical documentation and reporting as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders throughout the design, construct and commissioning stages
- Working office and site-based as required
- Experience in the design of Solar PV systems
- Proficient in relevant software’s, ideally AutoCAD and PVSyst
- Understanding of relevant standards for the design of solar PV.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.