|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Established Solar Business
- New role due to growth
- Both local and Australian candidates considered
Your new company is a household name in Solar innovation.
Your new role
This role will be part of the product and innovation team, determining product evolution options providing data which supports decision making with regards to introduction of new services or enhancements to existing products:
- Involvement in business strategy;
- Contribute to idea generation regarding new products and services;
- Identify insights which lead to product improvement;
- Designing and building data analysis tools which support options analysis.
You have experience in the development of system performance models using a variety of energy market and related data using Data tools, VBA and Macro development. Your knowledge of other data analysis/visualization tools will be highly regarded.
Relocation assistance provided to an overseas based candidate provided you have the right to work in New Zealand.
If you want to be part of New Zealand’s most innovative solar company then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.