|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer and IPP
- Location in Australia is open
- Company has large investors in support
This organisation is in a number of countries and have developed 1GW of renewables projects with a development pipeline of 2GW. Currently, they have a number of solar utility projects in Australia and now will be developing Wind projects. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager and the Head of Investments you will:
- Manage extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on projects & investment targets;
- Perform in-depth research and present on the fundamentals of potential investments;
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities;
- Provide deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing.
You have up to approximately 10 years of experience in investment banking/renewables organisations conducting investment analysis on projects and M&A.
This is a great opportunity in a dynamic organisation. If you want to be part of the excitement then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394. Ref#313289
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.