|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2018|
- Experienced Wind Engineer
- Melbourne based role
- Permanent position
International Wind business seeking an experienced Wind engineer to conduct wind feasibility studies and site optimasation.
Your new position:
This position plays a key role in identifying and quantifying technical risks of wind power projects:
- Wind resource assessments
- Wind power plant layout design
- Wind turbine loads analysis
- Site visits, terrain assessments, met mast inspections
- Supporting the sales team by providing technical information and advice to internal and external customers
- Mentoring and training others
- Specialist research / advice on complex technical issues
Who you are:
You have experience in wind, siting, aerodynamics and dynamically loaded constructions and are familiar with wind engineering programs and wind flow modelling.
Interested in joining a strong international and growing company? Call Lani Seals on 02 8091 3537 or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting position number 34187.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.