|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2018|
• Leading International Renewables Developer
• New Canberra Office, other capital cities might be considered
• Potential overseas participation
Your new company
Our client has amassed an international portfolio of quality wind and solar farm development sites amounting to over 5GW capacity. They have completed the development of over 1GW. These projects are either currently under construction or are amongst the best operating projects in their respective markets.
Your new position
Due to an increase in activity this new position has been created:
• Manage the bidding and the full tender process;
• EPC contracts;
• Procurement processes;
• Work beyond financial close including commercial work during and after construction;
• Stakeholder liaison such as Lenders, Investors, Technical Advisors.
Who you are
• Experience in the wind sector is ideal or a large infrastructure background.
How to Apply
If you want to work for a well-managed renewables developer and independent power producer then this is the job for you. Please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference#34147. To discuss your background please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.