|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
- Rapidly growing Australian company
- Pre-IPO startup
- Attractive compensation
This is a challenging role with outstanding opportunity in a fast growing unique and exciting company who have developed globally unique technology with a continually evolving portfolio of technology solutions. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for Supply Chain Management for significant volume growth from early stage start-up to scale of 50,000+ installations in Australia. The role requires the ability to understand both manufacturing and assembly in local and offshore markets and direct or 3PL distribution to POS or depots.
- Supply Chain leadership including warehouse, manufacturing and assembly areas
- Management of quality manufacturing, assembly, system integration and testing
- Strategic partner management and key sourcing negotiations
- Manage partners and suppliers to ensure contractual and KPI performance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated innovation and improvements in service, cost and inventory
- Experience in managing offshore manufacturing and sourcing arrangements
- Strategic partner management and contract negotiations
If you would like to work for an exciting company with a unique business model and is growing very rapidly, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34307. For more information, please call Damian Penston on +61 2 8091 5505.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.