|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2018|
- Sydney North Shore location
- Sell unique, cost saving technology
- $150K+ package OTE, uncapped commissions
About the Company
Our client is an innovative Australian start-up that has spent several years developing energy saving automation technology that has no competitor Worldwide. They are looking for a proven sales professional who has technical acumen to sell a bundled electricity, automation and energy management service and make their business the largest private initiative to reduce energy consumption in Australian history! They provide ongoing savings instead of discounts and have an unmatched level of customer satisfaction in the electricity retail sector. They already have high customer acceptance and enormous potential for further success.
The company is pre-IPO and targeting massive expansion, making their stock option program very attractive.
About the Role
We are looking for people who have experience selling to high net worth individuals in their homes, so you may previously have sold home security systems, solar systems, home ventilation, etc. The company is looking for technically-orientated, professional sales staff to whom it is offering an above average salary and unlimited commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Address sales leads provided for and generated by the representative;
• Arrange site visits and inspecting customers' premises for suitability;
• Motivate customers and process sales orders;
• Expedite the resolution of customer issues.
Skills and Experience
•Qualification in Technology/Science or Engineering;
• Good track record of profitable Sales of services/systems;
• Potential to ultimately manage/lead a team;
• Experience working for an SME.
If you enjoy working in a small collegiate environment dedicated to saving their clients’ money through the application of high technology and also reducing CO2 emissions, please click apply, submitting your CV in MS Word format, quoting reference #34123. For more information, you may call Damian Penston or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.