|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
• Support the growth of the solar market in Thailand and SE Asia
• A leading solar investor and developer
• Target market is large scale commercial to industrial size solar rooftop projects
About the Company
One of the leading solar power developers in Thailand is seeking a Sales and Marketing Officer to work in Thailand. They are a rapidly growing international fund manager with a growing portfolio of solar projects in several countries, including Thailand.
Further develop solar PV commercial and industrial lease and power purchase agreement market in Thailand and South-East Asia. Please note you will be required to travel throughout Thailand and Asia. The role is based in Bangkok.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Expand solar PPA market in the region;
• Develop and execute business development strategies related to commercial and industrial rooftop solar projects;
• Generate leads and secure contracts for the commercial and industrial solar rooftop projects;
• Handle negotiation and develop contractual agreements;
• Obtain necessary approvals and permits for the projects.
Skills and Experience
• Around 5 years of previous industrial sales experience, ideally solar;
• Financial and value analyses experience;
• Japanese nationals welcome to apply.
Benefits for You
• Work for one of the leading Asian renewables investors and developers;
• Assist them to grow their solar business;
• A unique opportunity to work in the renewables sector.
If you want to play a leading role in the continuing growth of this investor/developer, please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 29 31 or submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting #34126.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.