|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2018|
- Microgrid origination and development
- Salary and bonus designed to attract hunters
- Manila based position
Your new company
Our international client originates, finances and operates micro grids tied to a bankable off-taker who signs a long term power purchase agreement (PPA).
Your new role
- Lead generation and origination of micro-grid projects;
- Develop proposals to secure exclusive rights to provide a binding offer of energy sales;
- Management of sales activities such as technical and financial feasibility and binding offer development through to securing the opportunity: securing license/lease option connection enquiries, off-take agreements and EPC arrangements;
- Assist with financial close and transitioning into Construction Phase.
You have significant experience in sales and development of energy infrastructure and project management. Experience in PPA negotiation and renewables will be highly regarded as will your engineering qualifications and energy sector sales/business development skills.
An excellent salary is on offer and designed to attract hunters (want to earn more than the MD?). Please call Lani Seals in Manila on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green in Sydney on +612 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.