|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2017|
• A leading solar investor and developer
• Can be based in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Denpasar, Jakarta or Bangkok; Asian experience is required
• Support project management on commercial solar projects
About the Company
One of the leading solar power developers in Asia is seeking a Project Manager to work in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Denpasar, Jakarta or Bangkok. They are a rapidly growing international fund manager with a growing portfolio of solar projects in several countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the implementation of the solar projects on site;
• Manage documentation, budgets, reporting, etc;
• Prepare RFPs when required;
• Supervise contractors;
• Manage the commissioning stage of the projects;
• Resolve any permitting issues.
Skills and Experience
• Civil or electrical engineering background;
• Previous experience managing solar projects;
• Previous experience working in Asia is required.
How to Apply
If you want to play a leading role in the continuing growth of this investor/developer, please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31 or submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting #34096.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.