|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
• Design and optimasation of roads and bridges
• EPC contractor management
• Hydropower plants construction exposure
This company is one of the leading construction companies in the Philippines currently developing a range of renewable energy projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in the design optimisation;
• Review and validate designs of roads, buildings, tunnels, dams and water supply for the hydropower plant project.
• Review resources, supplies, schedules and material specifications of the EPC contractor.
Skills and Experience
• Previous construction experience within the hydropower sector;
• Must be a licensed engineer with at least 5- 10 years of construction experience;
• Min 5 years of project management experience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to join the company that is making significant contribution to the energy mix in the Philippines, please submit your resume and quote reference #34447. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages will not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.