|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2018|
- Help an international microgrid company to enter renewables market in the Philippines
- Develop projects from land acquisition to PPAs
- Previous experience working in government, particularly DoE
About The Company
This international company originates, finances and operates microgrids tied to a bankable off-taker who signs a long term power purchase agreement (PPA).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking all necessary actions, with support from the company and external suppliers/contractors, to progress project opportunities through the various regulatory approvals stages, such as obtaining planning permits, DOE service contract, looking for land, feasibility studies, etc
- Transactional activity including power purchasing agreements (PPAs), financing and partnerships, policy and regulatory developments;
- Networking with relevant stakeholders operating in the renewable energy sector including other project developers, utilities, electricity network operators, government agencies, banks and land holders;
- Preparation and drafting of the necessary information describing the project and/or investment opportunities for obtaining required approvals.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience developing renewables projects, from finding land to negotiating PPAs;
- Previous experience working in a government agency, particularly DoE;
- Must be well-connected within DoE;
- Strong understanding of the Philippines market place with development expertise.
How to Apply
If you would like to help an international micro grid development company set up its business in the Philippines, then please send through your resume with the vacancy #34575. To discuss the role please call Lani Seals on 09177132931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.