|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
- Leader in the renewable energy sector in the Philippines
- For Philippine employment in the Philippines
- Two paralegal corporate admin support roles available
About the Company
Our client is a renewable energy leader in the Philippines which invests in, develops and builds solar, wind, hydro and bioethanol projects in the South East Asian region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage reporting to a number of relevant regulators, such as Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Board of Investments (BOI), Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC)
- Assist the corporate secretary with the stock transfer books
- Draft documentation for transfers of shares of stocks
- Manage stock certificates of the entities
- Assist the Senior Staff with the duties mentioned above
- Assist with scheduling of board meetings, delivery of documents, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing documents, parcels
- Meeting management
- Record keeping.
- Understands legal documents for Security and Exchange Commission and other legal compliance
- Admin and legal documents administration
- Corporate secretarial
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the fast growing renewable energy sector in the Philippines and have the relevant experience please click apply and submit your resume in the MS Word format quoting reference #34159. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.