|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- Planning, budget management, policies and procedures
- EPC management Solar
- Facilities and security
This company is one of the most successful Filipino companies which is currently transitioning into the renewables sector.
- Supervise third party contractor on all day to day activities
- Work closely with the Facilities Officer and Community Relations Manager
- Coordinate with electric cooperatives in the area.
Skills and Experience
- Budget management and planning control
- Ability to improve policies and procedures
- BS Management Engineering graduate with 5 years of experience in OEM
- Must have strong external contacts with DOE, NEA, ERC, NGCP PEMC
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive reputation, please submit your resume quoting reference #34451. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages will not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.