|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- Innovative electricity and technology company
- Work with leading-edge equipment
- Aussie invention
After 6 years of R&D, the company has developed state-of-the-art equipment for swimming pool automation and maintenance that makes their business the largest private initiative to reduce energy consumption in Australian history. They are a pre-IPO company that is targeting massive expansion in Australia and overseas. Headquartered in Sydney's North Shore, their customers are both residential and commercial.
The role is primarily to perform the following duties:
- Installation of electrical equipment, control panels and instrumentation;
- Modifications and routine maintenance of existing Intelligent pool control equipment;
- Preparation of sub-assemblies and cabling prior to site installation;
- Sourcing and assisting warehouse personnel with provisioning equipment;
- Assisting plumbing and chemical setup team members during installation tasks.
- Background in electrical or hydraulic equipment installation
- A current driver's licence with good driving record;
- Working knowledge of AS/NZ 3000 Electrical Wiring Rules;
- Instrumentation capability;
- Strong customer focus;
If you would like to work for an exciting company with a unique business model which aims at delivering energy efficiency solutions to its customers and is taking its technology to the US, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34308. For more information, please call Damian Penston on +61 2 8091 5505.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.