|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Lobo Lobo, Philippines|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
• Join the biofuels industry in the Philippines
• Based in Lobo Lobo
• Work for one of the most progressive renewables developers in Asia
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding bioethanol and biomass company with operations in the Philippines and expanding to other countries in SE Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage health and welfare;
• Assist with payroll functions;
• Benefits administration;
• Record keeping;
• Ensure smooth clinic management;
• Assists employees with their medical and accident concerns;
• Handle insurance claim/ refund from the health insurance provider.
Skills and Experience
• Must be a registered nurse and BOSH certified;
• 1-2 years experience in a multinational company;
• 1- 2 years work experience in HR and/or Administrative Services.
How to Apply
If you would like to continue your recruitment career by joining a renewables developer/ financier that is making significant contribution to the clean energy industry in the Philippines, then please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33970, or call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Please note that text messages may not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.