|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Successful international solar developer
- Melbourne-based position
- Forward thinking, Can-do attitude
This international company specialises in utility scale solar plants and energy storage systems. It has developed over 200 solar PV power plants with over 1.5GW capacity. In Australia they have two solar farms under construction, around 600MW capacity. They are also involved in Hybrid PV solutions, off-grid systems, high voltage applications and installations and grid analysis and control systems.
About the Role
This is a grid connection role requiring you to manage a grid delivery process of a number of large scale commercial size solar projects and liaising with installers and energy distributors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the project development team and provide technical assistance;
- Liaise with energy distributors and installers;
- Prepare necessary grid connection documents;
- Ensure grid connection compliance;
- Define grid connection standard and requirements for the projects.
Skills and Experience
- Grid connection experience;
- Electrical engineering degree;
- Renewable energy background is ideal but other forms of power would also be acceptable;
- Solid knowledge of the entire energy market;
- MV/ HV experience.
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced international solar player with a significant Australian portfolio. If you are interested and have the right to work in Australia please click apply and submit your resume. For more information please Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500 or submit your resume with the reference number 34326.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.