|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- End to end project analyses, financial modelling skills
- Power industry, renewable energy
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow and budget.
- Assist in the due diligence of different project suppliers and provide evaluation and comparison
One of the most aggressive and very stable Filipino company that is making its way to the renewable energy business.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Finance/Business Analyst, one is expected to perform the end to end business analyses in finance and profitability. He or she will be a project owner of a hydropower plant project in which he is expected to be in charge from client identification stage to construction and turn over analyses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop financial models and financial model tools for hydropower plant project.
- Create pricing models to assist in preparing financial proposals for retails and wholesale customers.
- Manage availability and quality of data to be used in the models. Initiate counterchecking and benchmarking the data and information used in the model with practical and real business operations.
- Develop timeline and coordinate activities for project development from customer identification to financial closing.
- Identify and assess the key financial and non-financial risks, recommend actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Five years of experience in end to end business analyses from an energy company. A hydropower or renewable energy experience is an advantage.
- Financial Engineering, management engineering or economic graduate.
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive reputation, please submit your resume, quoting reference #34445. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.